Posted date: Jun 3, 2021
by: Dianna Padgett
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 18, 2021
• Come a day early and relax in your Home Town! Enjoy all that St Francis has to offer: Motorcycle Museum, History Museum, Art Gallery – featuring “ The Art of Here” alumni artists. Cheyenne County Theater, Restaurants, Shopping, Keller’s Pond and River Walk, St. Francis Aquatic Park, and more. Don’t forget to take a stroll down Memory Lane (Main St) and check out the businesses of “then and now”.
• Hook up with your classmates at pre-planned social events.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
• Golf: Recreation will be open, green fees required. Call ahead for cart availability (No tournament)
• Brat Feed / open house at Cheyenne County History Museum/ open house: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
• Free swimming. At St Francis Aquatic Park (1:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
• Class Photos: if interested. Honor year class will be available by appointment only at the high school gymnasium (4 - 7pm ) To schedule, contact JK Photography. (Jennifer 785-332-8957) photos available for purchase.
• School Tours – self tours: check out your old locker, favorite classroom, wrestling, weights room and more.
• Alumni Meal – Due to Covid there will NOT be a group meal this year. Each honor year class is responsible for scheduling planning their gatherings. Contact someone at your class to help plan your group events.
• DJ in the Park and Beer Garden (8 – 11p.m.)
Sunday June 20, 2021
• Church Service: 10:30 a.m. – Noon. Old Country Church hosted by the class of 1970 (50 year honor class) on Highway 36 next to the Cheyenne County History Museum.